This offer entitles you and a companion to enjoy 3 fun-filled days and 2 exciting evenings of hotel accommodations at one of the beautiful *destinations below.
Take A Break Vacation Overview
The Take A Break Vacation program is an exciting program that provides accommodations for 2 adults, 21 years of age or older, and up to 2 children under the age of 12.
The first step in the program is to complete the Registration Activation form and return it along with a refundable $50.00 payment. Checks should be made payable to Travel Service Center. The Registration Activation form must be mailed and postmarked within 30 days of the issue date for this offer to be valid. A detailed Welcome Aboard e-mail will be sent once the Registration Activation form and deposit are received and processed. This Welcome Aboard e-mail will provide you with an activation date. The expiration date for the offer will be one year from the activation date. When you receive your Reservation Request Form and you are ready to travel, you may submit your destination and date of travel request. This request must be received at least 60 days in advance of your departure date.
A Take a Break Vacation agent will contact you a minimum of 30 days prior to your requested travel date to verify the information provided on the request form. The agent will then check promotional availability and email available hotel options, taxes, fees and any surcharges (if applicable) will be discussed at that time. The initial $50.00 deposit, minus a $10.00 processing fee, is refundable after the hotel stay is completed. The request must be made in writing any time prior to the expiration date, either before confirming reservations or after 45 days of completion of travel. Refund requests may be mailed to the following address: Take a Break Vacation - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy #2, Tampa, FL 33618. You may also e-mail your refund request to email@example.com. Refunds will be mailed within 45 days after the refund request is received.
The hotels offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand and La Quintas. The hotels offered may be located in the city you choose or the surrounding area. This program is for two nights, but additional nights may be added at a discounted rate based on availability. The majority of the hotels allow up to two children in the same room. A fee may apply for additional guests. Taxes will vary by destination, but are typically $12.00 to $15.00 per night. Surcharges may apply for peak seasons, weekends and upgraded accommodations. Any additional fees and surcharges will be determined at the time of reservation. All taxes, fees and surcharges must be paid at time of reservation. Any incidentals or resort fees, if applicable, are the responsibility of the traveler and will be paid to the hotel directly.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring seasonal beauty, your worries will quickly fade as you enter this vacation paradise. In the warmer months, golf, horseback riding, rafting, mountain biking, kayaking and hiking are just a few of the activities to keep you entertained. In the winter, the north becomes a skiing paradise with slopes to challenge any level skier. Shopping, fantastic dining and plenty of places to pamper yourself all help make the northern getaway the perfect vacation region for you and your family!
Missouri: Branson, Kansas City
Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland
History, romance and excitement all come together. Evergreen-scented peaks and abundant wildlife showcase this beautiful region. Take advantage of all the fun outdoor activities that beg your attention like hiking, golfing, fishing or just take a scenic drive. While you’re here, make sure to leave time for shopping and browsing the many antique shops. You never know when you might find that treasure of a lifetime. It's all here, just waiting to be discovered!
Maryland: Baltimore/DC Area
Massachusetts: Cape Cod, Springfield
New York: Albany, Buffalo
New Hampshire: Manchester
Pennsylvania: Lancaster, Hershey, Philadelphia
Virginia: Norfolk/Virginia Beach area, Williamsburg
Enjoy a refreshing dip in the clear waters or stretch out on a white sand beach. Choose from enjoyable sight-seeing cruises, exhilarating snorkeling, and dive excursions to the greatest sport fishing in the ocean. You’ve come to a true sports paradise! Surfing, jet skiing, hundreds of beautiful golf courses and theme parks are popular with visitors and locals alike. There’s plenty of great shopping and dining, and as the sunset cools into the evening, the night life heats up with an endless array of activities.
Arkansas: Hot Springs
Florida: Cocoa Beach, Daytona Beach, Orlando
Louisiana: New Orleans
North Carolina: Charlotte, Raleigh/Durham, Wilmington
South Carolina: Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Gatlinburg, Memphis, Pigeon Forge
With its great weather, miles of beautiful sandy beaches, rugged mountain ranges, casinos and major attractions, this relaxed, scenic and exciting region will hold some surprises for you. Whether you visit the San Diego Zoo, where you’ll see some of the world’s rarest wildlife, including giant pandas and koalas; or the Las Vegas Strip, where it’s a high rolling, no limits dream machine overflowing with bright neon lights, bountiful buffets, and irresistible jackpots…or anywhere in between, this region is sure to have something for everyone.
Arizona: Phoenix, Sedona, Scottsdale, Tucson
California: Anaheim, Lake Tahoe, San Diego
Nevada: Las Vegas, Reno
Texas: Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Park City, Salt Lake City
*Destinations are subject to change
1. Activation form must be returned along with a $50 refundable deposit. The postmark date must be within 30 days of issue date. Please make check payable to Travel Service Center.
2. Accommodations for extra nights (up to 5) may be added for a preferred fee depending on availability.
3. Upon check-in, two forms of identification are required by the properties, one being a major credit card and one being a government issued photo ID.
4. Registration Activation Fee of $50 is refundable minus a $10 processing fee.
5. Our website provides general information about this program. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Take a Break Vacation is valid for a two night hotel Getaway for two adults and up to two children under the age of 12 at your choice of selected destinations. Accommodations for extra nights and guests may be available for an additional fee. Taxes and hotel fees are not included in offer. To be eligible for this offer, traveling adults must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license and a major credit card. This certificate is for hotel accommodations only and does not include transportation, room taxes and surcharges, meals or other miscellaneous fees. Sorry, no pets.
2. Checks must be made payable to Travel Service Center. Upon receipt of your deposit and Registration Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. When you receive your Reservation Request Form and you are ready to travel, you may submit your destination and date of travel. This request must be received at least 60 days in advance of your departure date. A Take a Break agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your travel date to discuss availability and review available options.
3. Hotels offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand and La Quinta's. Taxes are NOT included in the offer and will vary by destination, but are typically $12 to $15 per night. Taxes are due when reservation is confirmed. Additional fees may apply to extra beds and adults in the room.
4. This offer is valid for one year from the issue date. Refunds may be requested in writing at any time prior to expiration date before confirming reservations or within 45 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due. Please mail refund requests to the following address: Take a Break Vacation - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately 30-45 days after request is received. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to email@example.com.
5. This program is not valid on major holidays and a full 7 days before or after a major holiday. Major holidays: New Year's Day, Presidents' Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas. Surcharges may apply for peak season, weekends and upgraded accommodations. Availability is limited during peak season and weekends. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternative destinations at any time.
6. Group travel is not permitted. Two or more certificates cannot be used together. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other vacation offer. This offer is non-transferable.
7. Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed reservation may incur a fee from the fulfillment company and/or the hotel. Travel insurance is recommended.
8. The fulfillment company, its agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
9. The offer is void where prohibited by law. No representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. The fulfillment company reserves the right to void or substitute components of this offer or vary the itinerary should circumstances so require.
10. Registration Activation deposit of $50 is refundable minus a $10 processing fee.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, without written reference to conflicts of laws or choice of laws. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida. FL Seller of Travel ST-17788.
Take A Break Vacation